- ADD / ADHD
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
Our practice does not treat drug and alcohol addiction and we require that all patients have been clean and sober for at least 6 months prior to scheduling a new patient appointment.
- We require 24 hours notice if you find it necessary to cancel your appointment. There is a fee for all appointments not cancelled within 24 hours.
- We do reminder calls / emails as a courtesy ONLY. If you do not receive a reminder call or email, you are still responsible for keeping your appointment.
- Payment of co-pay and/or deductible is expected at the time of your appointment, unless prior arrangements have been made with the office manager.
- We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.
- Notification of any change in your insurance status must be provided before your scheduled appointment.
- You are required to call your insurance to obtain authorization for your initial appointment. If this is not done, the insurance will not pay us and you will be held responsible for payment.
- Medications will be handled during regular office hours.
- Pharmacy must contact us for refill authorization.
- Please allow 48 hours for completion on all refill requests.
- Controlled substance medications (such as Xanax, Klonopin, Adderall, etc.) will not be refilled early regardless of whether they are lost, stolen, misused, etc.
The following fees are incurred when you request services in addition to your regular office visit. These fees are not paid by your insurance plan and are payable at the time the services are rendered. These fees include, but are not limited to:
- Medical records - $25
- Returned checks - $30
- Letters to employer, school, etc. - $25
- Disability paperwork - $45
- Missed / cancelled appointment without 24 hour notice - $50 - $125